Access the Special Issue of Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics — FREE for a limited time!
- Free Economy! On 3628800 Alternatives of and to Capitalism Steffen Roth
- Identity, Nations and the Requirements of Global Justice: Limits of the Debate in Democratic Politics Basudeb Chaudhuri
- The Dynamics of Intergenerational Family Abuse: A Focus on Child Maltreatment and Violence and Abuse in Intimate Relationships Juste Abramovaite, Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay, and Louise Dixon
- The Political Economy of Domestic Violence in a Mumbai Slum: An Ethnographic AnalysisSreeparna Ghosh
- Employment Programmes for the Poor and Female Empowerment: The Effect of NREGS on Gender-based Violence in India Sofia Amaral, Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay, and Rudra Sensarma
- Sexual Violence: A Model of Occupational Choice and Gender Wage Gap Kausik Gangopadhyay
- Special Section: Violence and Discrimination against Women-I Bibhas Saha